Do any of these describe your experience in network marketing?
- What is a Dream and how do I know what mine is?
- How do I find people? What do I say?
- Why is someone excited about my opportunity one day and gone the next?
- Everyone is using Facebook. I feel like I should too, but I don’t know what to do.
- There are days I feel like I don’t know what I am doing.
We know how you feel. Because we’ve been there. Build Your Team, Build Your Dream is the product of our more than 30 years combined experience in network marketing. And it’s not just our experience; several other network marketers and direct sales reps share their thoughts on key business buildings concepts.
In this book, you will learn…
Personal development requirements, such as:
- What it means to have a Dream
- How we connect to an opportunity emotionally, logically and visually
- Having the wisdom and maturity to know who is right for your business and who is not
- Understanding the root of objections and how to handle them
- Building trust
- Leading vs. Managing
- Selflessly investing in others without guarantees
- Not holding yourself responsible for another person’s success
How to master the steps of building a business, including:
- Why network marketing is tailor-made for entrepreneurs
- How to talk to prospects – what to say, what not to say
- How to do a presentation that is other-people focused
- Why follow-up is crucial
- What is meant by duplication and why you need to master it
- How to use social media and the internet effectively to market your business
- And much, much, more!
What others are saying